To bring hope to all who come into contact with iThemba.
To be a place of Hope for shaping future leaders by striving for continuous improvement in education, excellence in parenting, lifting the awareness of high risk behaviours and through dedicated team work always putting the needs of the children first.
1. To establish and manage 20 sustainable cluster foster care homes, each of which will be headed by a committed married couple caring for up to six foster children.
2. To expand the iThemba Academy, an independent school of excellence on the campus.
3. To engage with the community by sharing knowledge and building partnerships.
4. To identify friends and donors with common passions and connect them with our programmes and initiatives to ‘experience the Hope’.
5. To ensure that the organisation is sustainable over the long term.
Contact Information South Africa
(Office hours:Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:00pm)
Danie van den Heever – Focus on iThemba
Tel: + 27 (0) 31 766 8300
Fax: + 27 (0) 31 766 3034
Private Bag X7039, Hillcrest, 3650, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
333 Blessing Ninela Road , Hillcrest, 3610, KwaZulu-Natal,
“Please Support iThemba”
Blessings my COOL friends be encouraged to visit their website or visit and if possible blessings of support are always welcome.
Gavin Bruce Ferrier
COOL Ministries International – ONE Purpose Ministry